Existing yacht brokers who wish to join one of the largest and most successful used boat sales networks in the world
Rapid sales: Why Boatshed Franchising works
Boatshed has been offering boat sales businesses since 1999 and experience has shown that they quickly grow into businesses with substantial return on investment thanks to Boatshed’s ability to rapidly make large sales volumes.
Franchisees/Licensees have access to the cutting-edge technology and vast international network that the world’s largest broker can offer — this is why we sell faster than other brokers.
Working on Boatshed’s online platform, every phase of the boat sales process can be managed, including very accurate buyer vetting using predictive analytics, extensive information on a given boat with scores of photos, detailed specifics, etc.
Boatshed makes the boat sales process transparent, choosing the best possible potential buyers and providing them with all the information they need to make a decision.
Boatshed provides local support, problem solving, expertise for the financial and legal aspects of a deal and much more.
How Boatshed Franchising/Licensing works
Each franchise operates exclusively on a specific territory. Within this area, commissions on all boat sales are yours, with only a 10 per cent fee to Boatshed.
The price for this opportunity is 30,000 pounds in the UK, 30,000 euros in Europe, and 30,000 dollars in the U.S. This upfront fee provides you with training, effective problem-solving support, attention to detail, and all the related services.
Contact us at Boatshed to learn more about how you can have your own profitable used-boat selling business.
1 Recoupable, with profit, upon the onward sale of a Franchise/Lincense.
2 Illustrations are based upon the current performance and 15 year track-record of Boatshed Businesses.
3 Many Boatshed Brokers successfully run their businesses ‘from home’ without a dedicated marina office.
4 This minimum commission payment covers the provision, maintenance and use of the Boatshed System and is payable each month by a Boatshed Broker.
- Per Annum
- Boats listed
- Boats sold
- Gross Commission Earned
- Secondary Revenue (potential)
- Less Commission to Boatshed, 10%*
- Broker Earnings
- Average Performing Broker
- – (£9,000)
- Strong Performing Broker
- – (£19,000)
- A full license to use and operate Boatshed’s online used boat sales platform, within an exclusive Territory, for 5 years.
- The use of Boatshed’s distinctive trademark and logos within your business.
- A dedicated and maintained Boatshed website and URL customised to your local business area and integrated with www.boatshed.com.
- All of the Boatshed.com System Features, including new and updated features added from time to time.
- Access to the Boatshed Network and 740,000 Registered Boatshed Users.